<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm effing pissed. Urrghhhhhhhh! Liverpool lost! WTH. I hate that bloody linesman. He got it all wrong. Piece of shit. It never was a damn foul. The ball was handled in the penalty box but kicked outta it. WTH is wrong with that!? There's absolutely no foul or whatsoever! The goalkeeper didn't even do anything wrong! Urrghhh! I'm really very mad now. And Liverpool sucked equally bad. What's the point of dominating a game if they don't take their chances? Damn it. Even so, they do deserve something outta that shit game. That kelong linesman totally spoilt what should have been a good game. The refreeing standards are so shitty now. Mistakes are made oneafter another. These mistakes don't affect those frigging refs but they do affect the team badly! Points are at stake! edfijhregghrtkjedjlferljker

Urrghh. I'm still uber pissed. Skipped school yesterday. Char and Eulynn came over after school. Did Chem and Emaths. Pretty productive. There'll be more study sessions ahead. I hope they'd be even more productive cause I still feel like I'm not doing enough.

Still gotta do my History and SS PPP. Boring shit. There's still half a Physics paper to be done, not forgetting some Amaths questions that I don't know how to do. Yeah, there's still alot of work to be completed so I guess I'm outta here. I've vented enough though it didn't help much. I'm still angry. I think I need a few days to get over this stupid thing. Till Liverpool beat Blackburn in the next game, I'd be cursing and swearing at the moronic shithead linesman who seriously need to do some check up on his eyes. Stupid mofo. Yup yup. Bye.